A Virtual Tour is a moving panoramic image of a property. Look up, down, left and right to see a complete virtual 360 degree tour of the space.
By being available anytime of the day or night they help businesses, developers and real estate professionals provide unmatched customer service and differentiate themselves from their competition.
- Hotels and resorts – display the grandeur and amenities of their properties keeping occupancy at peak levels.
- Retail businesses, restaurants and bars – present the unique features of their establishments, attracting the more customers.
- Developers and architects – promote properties to potential or new investors and/or occupants.
- Automobile dealerships – whet the appetite of clients for new cars to increase sales.
Computers and mobile devices become full time portals to your property or place of business.
- Any Flash-enabled device can view a tour and it’s even possible to embed a virtual tour into a website.
- Apple iPods, iPhones, and iPads provide a unique view with a free app from *TourWrist.com.
- Android devices display them natively.
- Virtual Tours can be viewed from anywhere in the world at anytime of the day or night, immediately, 24/7/365 days a year.
di Sogno Photography’s Virtual Tour package includes:
- Panoramic consultation and shoot
- A DVD of the tour(s)
- 24 months of hosting with various access options of the tour on TourWrist.com for 24/7 availability.
- Embed code for pop-up or direct embedding to a web site from the TourWrist.com host
- QR (quick response) code generation to direct traffic to the tour hosted on TourWrist.com
Pricing starts at an affordable $499.00 for a tour with one scene and additional scenes on the same visit add $199.00 each. Options are available for enhancing the tour experience.
*TourWrist.com is a hosting site specifically developed to host 360 degree virtual tours.